Sunday 27 February 2011

Elle's Style

I have been looking over all the amazing blogs from London Fashion Week and came over a familiar face when looking at the What Elle Wears blog from the Elle Style Awards. Don't those Elle ladies look great? And they definitely follow the idea of "It's not what you wear, it's how you wear it" mixing high street and designer.

ELLEuk.com Fashion Assistant Alice Watt is a good friend of mine and was my flatmate at University. Maybe I'm bias but I think she looked fabulous! She has a really individual style. I adore her Mawi ring and must find out where I can get my hands on one. This isn't a brand I have ever heard of before but having a look on their website they have great pieces.

Alice Watt - ELLEuk.com Fashion Assistant
Miu Miu dress, YSL clutch, Topshop shoes, Mawi ring, vintage earrings (Photo: Elleuk.com)


Mawi Skyline Tube and Crystal Ring (Photo: Elleuk.com)
Great Vintage Earings (Photo: Elleuk.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment