Tuesday 6 September 2011

Gold Finger (Nails!)



Ever since Victoria Beckham tweeted back in May that there were 3 new metallic Autumn shades of Chanel nail polish I got ridiculously excited. As you can see here I have a bit of a thing for Chanel polish and although it's on the pricier side, it does last a while and the colours are always the 'hot' colours of the season. As soon as I saw the tweet I knew I had to have the gold polish - 531 Peridot. It nearly didn't happen though as I went to every stockist in Birmingham who were all sold out and eventually got the second to last bottle in Worcester's House of Fraser. If you like it there may still be the odd one around, try calling your local Boots, Debenhams or House of Fraser. If you still can't find it then it is already selling on ebay with not too high a mark-up. After all...if it's good enough for Mrs B it's good enough for me!

Photo: Victoria Beckham Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment