Sunday 11 September 2011

THE Dress - The Mulberry Raglan

Most people have an elusive item...something that you want but never managed to get your hands on. The item that's been and gone seasons ago. The thing that you stalk ebay for knowing that the chances of it coming up is slim, it coming up in your size is like winning the lottery. Mine is The Mulberry Raglan Dress from the Autumn/Winter 2010 collection....or should I say was!

That was until I took a visit to Bicester Village in Oxford. Every time i go into Mulberry I feel like touching all the lovely bags and clothes. I skipped to the back of the shop and let out a little squeal when I saw it hanging alone on the rail...IN MY SIZE.

Now I know Mulberry isn't cheap but I think for a special one off purchase it's totally worth it. Better still it was over £500 cheaper because I got it in the outlet shop. If you haven't been to Bicester Village and you are after an elusive designer item I totally recommend it. I plan to christen the dress at my little sister's 21. Do you like?

The Mulberry Raglan Dress


The cute little bird they put on the Mulberry shopping bag


Mulberry Raglan Dress Autumn/Winter 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment