Friday 21 January 2011

Welcome to 2011- What did Santa bring?


Happy 2011 Inch of Stylers! OK so I have been neglecting you a little this year so far but I am going to make up for it this year, I promise!

The reason I haven't been around for so long is because I have been away to Thailand for Christmas and New Year. I'm going to write a little post about the amazing things I found there later this week but in the mean time wanted to share with you the amazing Mulberry Postman's Lock French Purse I got for Christmas.

In these hard times no matter how much I want it, I can't have An 'Alexa' or the more recent and stunning 'Tillie' (which just so happens to be my nickname...must be a sign!) so this is just right for a Mulberry lover on a budget...small but perfectly formed. I love the subtle leopard print and the packaging was so beautiful I was happy before I even got inside.

What did you think? Did Santa bring you anything nice?




No comments:

Post a Comment