Sunday 31 October 2010

Free Fiver!

Do you fancy a free fiver? To spend at Debenhams? Thanks to a new blogger I started following on Twitter Bargainista Fashionista I found out about this voucher
It gives you £5 off anything in store with no strings attached. Valid until 12th November so get yours now. I totally recommend Barganista Fashionista's blog. In the same post as she told us about the voucher she also spills the beans on how to get free Clinique mascara. Read all about it here. My kind of blogger!

I spent mine on a bottle of Chanel Nail Polish. Well it's rude not to when you get £5 off! I went in to get one of the Khaki collection either Khaki Brun, Khaki Rose or Khaki Vert but found that they only stock this in Selfridges on Oxford Street. So instead I chose Rouge Noir a dark plummy shade which should be perfect for Autumn Winter. I love that it's dark but not black.

No comments:

Post a Comment