Tuesday 20 November 2012

Wrap Up Warm


Coat - Mango Perfecto Effect Coat 
Jenny on a ferry across the Mersey

It's come to that cold - not quite Christmas time of year. The time of year when you have to stick your toe out from under the duvet before you get up in a morning and start de-icing the car.  It's also the time of year that I go hunting for a new winter coat.

It's not that I need one...it's that I can't resist! They are everywhere! Then when my friend Jenny came for a visit in Liverpool last weekend I knew I had found this year's - from Mango. Jenny was rocking the perfect winter coat. I love how it's smart enough to wear for work thanks to the leather collar and cuffs and still will look good with jeans, winter boots and a big wooly scarf.

What do you think? Am I mad for getting ANOTHER winter coat? Ah well! Wrap up warm and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment