Thursday 28 February 2013

London Fashion Week AW13 - Whistle Monogram Clutch

Olivia Palermo with her Monogram Personalised Whistles Clutch  (Photo:Whistles)

I've been so busy I haven't had chance to do any Fashion Week posts. So I thought I would show you my 10 favourite things from London Fashion Week AW13.

This one is something I kept spotting but couldn't find out where to buy. I never let that put me off though!

The Whistles Monogram Clutch - a zip top leather clutch that can be personalised with your initials.

I discovered that Whistles are due to launch a bag personalisation service starting tomorrow 1st March in their flagship Dover Street Store. Unfortunately, I won't be able to get mine from the Liverpool Store but luckily Whistles do free mail order AND have a 25% off code in Grazia this week. This does appear to be a lucky week.

Gloria Baume - Whistles Delilah Clutch (Photo: Whistles)


You can buy the Delilah Clutch bag in either pink or black for £95 (the clutch costs £55 without monogramming) and it takes about 2 weeks to arrive. Well if it's good enough for Olivia P, then it's good enough for me! It's also been seen on Caroline Issa and Teen Vogue Fashion Director Gloria Baume.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment