Friday 23 April 2010

My YSL Glasses Have Arrived



Finally my lovely YSL glasses have arrived! I thought I would show them to you.
I used to have the glasses FEAR having worn glasses when I was a child and been forced through all kinds of horrendous styles (including ones that hook around your ears ouch!) This caused me to think that all glasses are ugly.

Over time, not wearing them though my eyes aren't as good as they used to be and staring at a computer all day hasn't helped. So I bought myself some new frames. Having had my eyes tested I was seriously disappointed by the limited choice of frames. Why do they fill all the same with what is essentially the same pair of glasses? You can see in the earlier post my top picks here.
It seems I'm not the only one who has been looking for glasses lately as I see Susie Bubble from Style Bubble has also been on the hunt here.

After looking around A LOT I settled with the YSL 2253 in Dark Havana. What do you think? Not a great photo but I'm working on taking better photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment